- Monoprice MP Select Mini V1
- Monoprice MP Select Mini V2
- Malyan M200
- Heater Wire with plug/connector - A pair of 18-gauge silicone wires with a length of approximately 18 - 19 inches (36 - 38 inches total)
- Sensor Wire with plug/connector - A pair of 24-gauge silicone wires with a length of approximately 18 - 19 inches (36 - 38 inches total)
- Kapton Tape - Approximately 5 inches to cover/protect the exposed solder joints.
- Expandable Braided/Mesh Sleeving - Approximately 17 - 19 inches
- Cable Ties - Two 4-inch cable/zip ties (may be 3-inch cable ties instead of 4-inch)
- Heat Shrink - One piece approximately 4 inches (not pictured)
DOES NOT INCLUDE HEAT BED, THERMISTOR, OR BED INSULATION
You may not need the full 18 - 19 inches but this should be more than enough to rewire the heat bed using whichever method/route you choose.
- If you are replacing the heat bed wires because the wiring is damaged, then please know that there are videos and written guides showing how to replace and/or reroute the bed wiring to fix and/or prevent the same thing happening again. You can find some of those guides listed on the wiki. https://mpselectmini.com/mods#heat_bed_wiring
Solder heat bed wires to your existing heat bed - Installation Service