These motors have been discontinued by the printer manufacturer.
The product listing remains active to help make the customer aware that they need to pay attention to what is installed in their printer before purchasing a "stock" replacement motor from GigDigit, Amazon, eBay, or Monoprice even if the product listing title say it is specifically for their printer model.
- MP Select Mini V2 (with 10 Ohm stepper motors)
- Malyan M200 (with 10 Ohm stepper motors)
- ProFab Mini (with 10 Ohm stepper motors)
- Prima Creator P120 (with 10 Ohm stepper motors)
- SpiderMaker (with 10 Ohm stepper motors)
*If unsure about what motor(s) you should purchase please use the Contact Us page. Please include any model numbers you are able to find on the motors.
Includes one (1) stepper motor.
These are factory replacement motors. The model number on the stepper motor you receive may be different than what is shown in the product photos.