(This product will only ship to the contiguous United States. If the shipping address is outside of the contiguous United States, the order will be cancelled.)
- Build Volume: 150 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm. The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with many types of 1.75 mm filaments.
Quiet Printing: Trinamic TMC2208 stepper drivers are installed on all axes (X,Y,Z, & E)*.
- LCD Touch Screen: Touch screen interface to select the model you want to print and let the printer transfer your designs into reality.
- Materials: This printer features a single extruder, which is capable of printing in PLA, PETG, ABS, as well as some filaments infused with wood, carbon fiber, or metal. Some filaments should be used with larger diameter nozzles and/or a wear-resistant nozzle.
- Hotend Design: PTFE lined heat break that allows for efficient dissipation of heat. to help prevent clogs from occurring. This does not completely eliminate clogs if proper care is not taken.
- Removable Flexible Steel Build Plate: The easy to remove flexible steel sheet is held in place by magnets embedded into the aluminum heated build build plate. The removable build plate makes removing most completed prints simple and straightforward.
- microSD Card: You can print from sliced 3D model files stored on a microSD card without the need for a PC connection of any kind. This is the recommended method of printing for this 3D printer as well as others.
- USB: Although printing via microSD card is recommended, it is possible to connect the printer via USB to a computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux to print but this can be less reliable due to the way some operating systems handle USB connections. If wanting to print via USB then running OctoPrint on a Raspberry Pi is the way to go.
*NOTE: The Trinamic TMC2208 drivers are running in "legacy mode". The TMC2208 will interpolate received step signals to 256 microsteps. UART is not available in legacy mode.
|Type||FDM 3D printer|
|Build Platform||Aluminum Heat Bed|
|Nozzle||0.4 mm Dia.|
|Max Print Speed||75 mm/sec (Higher speeds may results in loss of detail)|
|Print Precision||0.1 mm - 0.2 mm|
|Optimal Layer Height||0.0875, 0.13125, 0.175, 0.21875, 0.2625, 0.30625|
|Build Volume||150 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm (5.9“ x 5.9” x 5.9“)|
|Max Hotend Temp||250°C|
|Max Bed Temp||80°C|
|Precision||X / Y axis 0.1 mm, Z axis 0.04375 mm|
|Filament||1.75 mm dia. - ABS, PLA, PETG|
|Connectivity||MicroSD card, Mirco USB|
|Baud Rate||USB: Any is okay. 115200 Works without issue. Higher rate should work also.|
|Display||3.3" IPS color LCD touch screen|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||12 VDC, 10 A|
|Maximum Power Consumption||120 W|
|Input File||GC, GCODE (STL & OBJ files must be converted to G-code)|
|O.S. Compatibility||Windows, MacOS, Linux|
|Slicer Compatibility||Cura, Simplify 3D, MatterControl, Repetier Host, PrusaSlicer, Slic3r, and more|
|Dimensions (min.) (H x W x D)||Approximately 14” x 11.5" x 8“ (without spool holder, bed centered over machine)|
|Dimensions (max.) (H x W x D)||Approximately 16” x 15" x 16“ (with spool holder, includes bed travel)|
|Weight||~13.0 lbs. (with power supply) / ~12.0 lbs. (without power supply)|
|Shipping Weight||16.0 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||16.1" x 14.4" x 10.7"|