- Heater Wire
- A pair of 18 gauge silicone wires with a length of 24 inches (48 inches total)
- Sensor Wire
- A pair of 24 gauge silicone wires with a length of 24 inches (48 inches total)
- Expandable Braided Sleeving (approximately 23 - 25 inches) not pictured
- Kapton Tape (approximately 5") to cover/protect the exposed solder joints.
DOES NOT INCLUDE HEAT BED, THERMISTOR, OR INSULATION
You may not need the full 24 inches but this should be more than enough to rewire the heat bed using whichever method/route you choose.
- Monoprice MP Select Mini V1
- Monoprice MP Select Mini V2
- Malyan M200
- If you are replacing the heat bed wires because the wiring is damaged then please know that there are video and written guides showing how to replace and/or reroute the bed wiring to fix and prevent the same thing happening again. You can find some of those guides listed on the wiki. https://mpselectmini.com/mods#heat_bed_wiring